Removing Dangerous Trees to Keep Jacksonville Residents Safe
When it comes to tree removal in Jacksonville, it’s a dangerous undertaking that should only be done by professionals. At Big Ben’s Tree Service, we take every safety measure possible. The tree removal process is successful when:
- We assess the safest way to remove it and decide which types of equipment will be needed, if we’ll need to use pulleys and ropes, and if a crane will be involved.
- We conduct regular safety meetings with our crew in order to review and refresh ourselves on established methods of safety.
- We research recycling opportunities. Depending on how bad the root rot is or if a portion of the tree can be salvaged, we recycle as much of the removed tree as possible.
The time it takes to remove the entire tree will depend on the size, the location and how hazardous the removal process is.
Know When Your Greenery Becomes a Safety Hazard
There’s a lot to consider when faced with this question. Tree removal service is an effective solution for a variety of situations. A few, but not all, things to consider include:
- Disease – Sometimes a diseased tree can be pruned, but if the disease is too far spread, the entire tree will need to be removed. We can help you make that determination.
- Location – Whether it’s in a dangerous place underneath a power line or is too close to the house, removing a tree due to location is something we regularly do.
- Shape – The shape of the tree can sometimes help you determine whether to have it removed. If it is leaning too heavily to one side or has partially fallen already, it could become heavier and topple over, putting you in a dangerous situation.